Saturday, July 19, 2008

JULY 19th - YOUR DAILY PHILOSOPHY LESSON - THE DISASTER CALLED BIRTH

This page is especially dedicated to those who were so self-centered that they decided to bring children along for the Carnival ride called reality. I want you to think strongly about what you have done. Your child will grow in a hostile environment full of fear, violence, self-condemnation, death, depression and circles of compulsive lies. He/she/it will never know true happiness because it doesn’t exist. He will more than likely have to watch those around him die and decline like an old mining business. Its heart will be broken over and over, many times. Its mind pushed to the limits of human suffering. It will, at best, get a job it hates, marry something it detests and end up believing in a God it finds hard to justify. I want all parents to consider the horrible act of conception. You are scumbags. You are the lowest form of life. Through pro-creation you have excelled the destruction of the Human Race.

Today I will remember the damage I have done through my children. If I don’t have children, I will remember the damage my parents did when they had me, so they could pretend to have a happy marriage. I will try and picture a state of non-existence, and how happier it would be for all of us, especially those I love. Today I will be angry at myself because I deserve it. I am a scumbag. I am Man and Woman in its empty warehouse. I am Zero.

Nietzsche -Last Days Footage