Thursday, July 24, 2008

JULY 24th - YOUR DAILY PHILOSOPHY LESSON - I AM DYING

Today, you will receive happiness and love from people around you, hoping it will make you feel a little alive. On the street you may get a smile, or a warm gesture. There may be good news in a letter, a text from an old friend, perhaps some extra wages in the bank that you weren't expecting. Today you will say 'No' to elements that are trying to brainwash you into believing in these delusions. All the world belongs to death. You are part of this world and therefore you are not part of life. Good times, money and love, a smile, a laugh, a happy moment with those you love.
ALL THESE THINGS ARE PART OF THE GREAT DELUSION. Today you will say 'No' to life. Today you will say 'No' to love. Today you will simply say 'No' .

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Today, I will say 'No' to everything but the realization that I am dying. I am worth less than I could possibly fathom. Today I will rely on just enough selfishness and pride to put one foot in front of the other. Then, at night, I will go to bed early
and stay there for as long as possible, all the while thinking 'Say No to Life'.

THE AMAZON RAINFOREST